Happy Magha Puja - Unisex Buddhist T Shirt
Celebrating Māgha Pūjā (Burmese: တပို့တွဲလပြည့်နေ့; Khmer: មាឃបូជា, ; Lao: ມະຄະບູຊາ; Thai: มาฆบูชา; Sinhalese: නවම් පොහොය), the day more than 2,500 years ago when 4 wonderful things happened:
• 1,250 Buddhist monks met spontaneously, w/out prior scheduling.
• All 1,250 were enlightened monks (Arhats).
• Each was ordained personally by the Buddha.
• And it all of this happened on a full moon, the first in March (the month of Magha).
On this occasion the Buddha gave those Arahants the principles of Buddhism, called "The ovadapatimokha". Those principles are: To cease from all evil; To do what is good; To cleanse one's mind.
Focus this Magha Puja Day on the Three Jewels: The Buddha, The Sangha (the community of Buddhists), and finally, the Dharma (the Buddha's own teachings).
“Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.”. Bring peace. Show your Buddhist faith with a Buddhist Holiday T Shirt. Have a Happy Magha Puja day.
WearBU Unisex Buddhist Holiday T Shirt - HAPPY MAGHA PUJA DAY
• 100% cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Preshrunk for your convenience!
• Classic Unisex fit
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz.
• Designed in the USA
The Male model is wearing a size M. He's 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7" (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4" (85 cm).