Happy Magha Puja - Women's Buddhist T Shirt
Celebrating Māgha Pūjā (Burmese: တပို့တွဲလပြည့်နေ့; Khmer: មាឃបូជា, ; Lao: ມະຄະບູຊາ; Thai: มาฆบูชา; Sinhalese: නවම් පොහොය), the day more than 2,500 years ago when 4 wonderful things happened:
• 1,250 Buddhist monks met spontaneously, w/out prior scheduling.
• All 1,250 were enlightened monks (Arhats).
• Each was ordained personally by the Buddha.
• And it all of this happened on a full moon, the first in March (the month of Magha).
On this occasion the Buddha gave those Arahants the principles of Buddhism, called "The ovadapatimokha". Those principles are: To cease from all evil; To do what is good; To cleanse one's mind.
Focus this Magha Puja Day on the Three Jewels: The Buddha, The Sangha (the community of Buddhists), and finally, the Dharma (the Buddha's own teachings).
“Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace”. Bring peace. Show your Buddhist faith with a Buddhist Holiday T Shirt. Have a Happy Magha Puja day.
You can't help but feel great in this fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun T Shirt from Wear BU. It's soft, light and will hold up to repeated washings. Made of 100% combed ring-spun cotton, except for heather grey (contains 10% polyester), dark heather grey (65% polyester), heather green (65% polyester), and heather blue (65% polyester).
• Designed in the USA
• Preshrunk 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz.
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Height (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|